Shriver House and COVID-19 FAQ's
Shriver House Museum and our Commitment to you
During these unsettling times, we have all been affected by COVID-19. As we prepare to welcome guests back to the Shriver House Museum, we are working diligently to provide a safe environment for the health and well-being of our customers and our tour guides.
What precautions are you Taking to protect your visitors and staff?
- We are sanitizing and cleaning in accordance with current recommended guidelines. This includes wiping down common touchable surfaces and items with disinfectant made for coronavirus.
- We are providing hand sanitizer to use during your visit.
- We are wearing face coverings and washing our hands frequently.
- Installed a protective shield at our cash register.
Are visitors required to wear face coverings?
- Yes. At this time we require all visitors to wear face coverings as required by our state mandate while visiting the Shriver House.
What will your hours be and do we need reservations?
- Initially, we will be open with modified hours. We recommend that you call to verify hours and tour times.
- Reservations are not required but highly recommended. We will be limiting the size of each tour as mandated by state guidelines.